Welcome to our website!
MIX Copenhagen is the oldest running film festival in Denmark and one of the oldest LGBT film festivals in the world. This year from the 19th to the 28th of October marks the 27th MIX Copenhagen.
Get to know our films by checking out our program. All the films are sorted alphabetically but you can also search by genre (documentary, short film, feature film) or by date.
Tickets are 80 kr unless otherwise mentioned. You may also purchase a discount card, which is good for 7 films, for only 480 kr. The discount card can only be purchased at Empire Bio and can be used at Empire Bio and Cinemateket. The discount card cannot be used for tickets that cost more than 80 kr and is non-refundable.
This year we have moved to a new home, Empire Bio in Nørrebro. This means that most of our screenings will take place in this venue making it possible to meet other festival-goers in the lobby between films. We hope to create a fun and homely atmosphere where you can discuss the film you just saw over a beer or perhaps meet a fellow film fanatic over a cup of tea before the next screening.
We will be present at Empire Bio every day during the film festival to answer all your questions.
Hungry or thirsty?
Don’t worry! We have some good deals lined up for you. Just remember to bring your film ticket to prove that you are a festival-goer:
• Get 2 drinks for the price of 1 at Vela and Gefärhlich. At Men’s Bar you can get a shot of Gajol when you buy a beer.
• At Sebastopol you can enjoy a two-course meal with 2 glasses of wine and a cup of coffee for just 250 kr.
• Get 20% off on take-away soups at Soupanatural.
• Feel like delicious cocktails? Get 50% off the first one at The Barking Dog.
• Oscar and Lesbisk Kaffe og Ølbar will have special offers for select screenings.
To submit your film for MIX Copenhagen 2013, please read details here. Deadline for filmsubmission is June 15th 2013.
We can’t wait to welcome you to our new home and to share our passion for film with you!