•The ticket price is 85 DKK unless otherwise stated in the programme.
•With a valid student card the tickets are 75 DKK.
• A senior (65+) ticket is 75 DKK.
• Members of Cinemateket can buy tickets for 50 DKK for films in Cinemateket, but only for the ordinaire festival screenings.
• Please note additional fees for online reservations.
• Tickets are booked and sold at the cinema where the screening will take place.
• There are often last minute tickets available on the day.
•A discount card, the clip card, for six screenings costs 425 DKK.
•The clip card can be bought and used at Cinemateket and Empire Bio.
• The clip card cannot be used for screenings with special rates.
•Unused discount cards are non-refundable.
• And unused clips are non-refundable, but you can use the clips among multiple people.
• Ticket sale starts Friday, 22nd September 2017, and tickets must be collected before the 24th October.
• At 22.00 on the 24th, uncollected tickets will be released, after which any reserved tickets must be collected no later than 45 minutes before each individual screening.
Changes and cancellations
We are subject to printing errors, changes and cancellations in the programme. Changes will be announced on mixcopenhagen.dk. Unfortunately we sometimes have to cancel a screening due to technical problems or because we have not yet received the print from the distributor. We work to minimize inconveniences and offer alternative solutions.
Cinemateket and Empire Bio have wheelchair access. However seating is limited and must be booked by phone in advance. Absalon and Warehouse9 is wheelchair accessible.
We try our best to find subtitled prints, but as the films are often brand new, this is not always possible. In the description of film you will find information about language and subtitles.
MIX 2016 is based at Cinemateket on Gothersgade. You can find us in Cinemateket from 27th of October to 5th of November from 16.00 - 21.45 on weekdays, and 13.30 - 21.45 on weekends.
Downstairs in Cinemateket you will find the MIX Lounge, which is open daily between 16.00 and 19.30, and in weekends between 14.00 and 18.